Immigration Attorney in Weld County CO
Welcome to Family Tree Immigration – Your Family Immigration Attorney in Weld County
Centered around the City of Greeley, Weld County is one of the great agricultural centers of Colorado. As one of Colorado’s leading producers of cattle, grain, milk, and sugar beets, it has become home to a much larger population of migrant workers than other parts of Colorado. With the addition of oil and natural gas production, workers from outside the U.S. have come to serve in all of Weld County’s major industries.
Immigration law can be very complicated; Family Tree Immigration is here to help. Attorney Michelle Lee Hornsby is here to help you with your immigration questions. Just call us at (970) 797-4757. SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!
Our website is designed to provide all sorts of helpful information about the immigration process. It is the perfect starting place to find general answers to your questions to help get you up to speed before you call our offices to discuss your unique circumstances.
Our Twitter feed and Facebook page are filled with all sorts of videos, articles, and other up-to-date information and news to help keep you current with the constantly changing field of immigration law. Family Tree Immigration’s internet presence is here to keep you informed about anything that could affect your status.
We are here to guide you on the best paths to accomplish your immigration goals.
How We Can Help
At Family Tree Immigration, we can help you process your immigration application or answer questions about permanent U.S. residency, U.S. Citizenship, U-Visa, DACA, or I-601/hardship waivers, regardless of your current status. We want to know the specifics of your situation so that we can show you the best possible path for you.
We are also available to help with all of the following and more:
- Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) – Whether your green card is expiring, has expired, or your renewal was declined, Family Tree Immigration can help.
- Asylum – Asylum status can be granted based on race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion, but there is a specific process that must be followed. Please come talk to us for help.
- Naturalization – Immigrants with more tenure in the U.S., may apply for naturalization. From filling out Form N-400 to taking the U.S. Citizenship Test, we will help walk you through every step of the naturalization process.
- Legal Counsel – Seek counsel immediately if you find yourself in legal trouble due to your immigration status. Things can get much worse for you fairly quickly, and a lawyer in your corner can provide you with an extra level of protection.
- Family Member Petitions – It can be complicated trying to bring a family member to the United States or allowing them to stay here as a citizen themselves. The system considers your relationship, your immigration status, your country of origin, as well as your family member’s location and documentation status. We look at your unique case to decide how best to proceed with every facet of the process.
- Migrant Worker Rights – If you are a migrant worker, it’s important that you know your rights. We can help you determine if your status is correct based on your specific situation. A worker visa may be more beneficial than the visa you already have.
CALL FOR A CONSULTATION
If you need an immigration attorney in Weld County, please call Family Tree Immigration today. Whether you are new to the United States or applying for naturalization, you should always have legal counsel by your side to ensure that you are not a deportation risk. We are committed to listening to your story to help find the best course of action for you and your family. Our immigration attorney strives to give you the best, most current information possible to help you navigate make the essential choices to protect your family and your immigration status. To find your path to citizenship in Weld County, call us today.
Michelle Lee Hornsby is a licensed attorney practicing Family Immigration Law in Weld County. She is trained and experienced to investigate your case and present you with all of your citizenship options. Call today for a consultation, either over the phone or in person. Get the information you need to stay safe.