Immigration Attorney in Longmont CO
The City of Longmont is a community in every sense of the word, welcoming immigrants from aboard into a modern, American city. Located 30 miles northwest of Denver, Longmont stands as one of the major urban hubs in central Colorado. That reputation is matched by the city’s numerous technology firms, craft breweries, and other industries. The IT industry in particular regularly hires non-US citizens, and after years in the Centennial State, many of them find that they want to become full citizens. Of course, foreign workers in any industry might have questions about immigration, residency, and citizenship.
Click on this page for the City of Longmont immigration policies as well as policies for undocumented workers: https://www.longmontcolorado.gov/departments/departments-n-z/public-information/immigration-policies.
Family Tree Immigration provides expert service in the complicated field of immigration law. If you are currently in the Longmont area and need an immigration attorney for any reason, you should call us at (970) 797-4757. Michelle Lee Hornsby is ready to hear your story and help with your situation.
Would you feel more comfortable using Spanish? SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!
You can find a lot of useful and relevant information on our website that can help get you started. The documents there can help provide some general background information before calling us to go over your individual case. You can follow us on Twitter or Facebook, where you can find videos, articles, and other current resources and news on immigration law. The field of immigration law is constantly changing, and you might be affected by this. As such, you need to keep yourself informed of all of the rules and regulations that could be relevant to your unique situation.
Family Tree Immigration keeps itself up to date on all changes to immigration laws and can guide you on the best course of action wherever you are in the immigration process.
How We Can Help
No matter what your immigration status, Family Tree Immigration can advise you on the best course of action for your situation.
At Family Tree Immigration, we can help you process your immigration application or answer questions about permanent U.S. residency, U.S. Citizenship, U-Visa, DACA, or I-601/hardship waivers.
Other services we offer include:
- Renewing a Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) – Family Tree Immigration can help you if your green card is about to expire or has expired already. If your renewal has been denied, we are here to help.
- Applying for Work Visa – If you are in Longmont working in the technology field and need help with your work visa, we can help you keep your employment status current.
- Filing for Naturalization – If you have been in the United States for a longer time, you may be eligible for naturalization. We can take you through the paperwork and process of Naturalization. From filling out Form N-400 to taking the US Citizenship test, we will help guide you through each step of the way.
- Experiencing Legal Trouble – If you are in trouble due to your immigration status, you should contact our office immediately! Don’t let things get any worse. Having a lawyer on your side, assures that you have extra protection.
- Petitioning for Family Member Immigration – This is a complicated process with many factors, including your relationship with the family member, your own immigration status, your family’s country of origin, where your family member is currently located, and whether your family member is undocumented. All of these factors need to be considered when deciding how to proceed with your unique case.
CALL FOR A CONSULTATION
If you are in the Longmont area and need an immigration attorney, you should call Family Tree Immigration today. We will sit down with you, listen to your story, and decide on the best course of action for you and your family. Whether you are new to the United States or applying for naturalization, it’s always important to have legal counsel to make sure you’re not at risk of being deported. Our immigration attorney will strive to provide you as much information as possible to help you make critical decisions to protect your family and legal immigration status. For every path to citizenship in Longmont, call us today.
Michelle Lee Hornsby is a licensed attorney providing Family Immigration Law in the Longmont area. She has the knowledge to look at your case and give you every option for your path to citizenship. Call for a consultation. We can meet on the phone or in person. Get the information you need and make sure you are secure in your legal status.