Immigration Attorney in Cheyenne WY
Michelle Lee Hornsby, Licensed Attorney, Family Immigration
SE HABLA ESPANOL
Supporting Families is Our Mission SE HABLA ESPANOL
Give us a call today for all of your Family Immigration needs (970)-797-4757
We can assist you with processing your green card application, support you through the process, and answer questions about your pending applications such as for permanent U.S. residency, U.S. Citizenship, U-Visa, DACA, or Temporary Protected Legal Status in the United States.
Call Elevated Family Law and our Family Immigration Attorney, Michelle Lee Hornsby, to see how we can help your family.
Supporting families in the Cheyenne Wyoming area with Family Immigration
Citizenship Through Naturalization:|
Naturalization is an application process whereby a non U.S. citizen applies to become a citizen of the United States by demonstrating that they meet all of the eligibility requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act. To learn more about immigration law and whether you may be eligible to apply for naturalization, call us at (970-797-4757)
If you are considering applying for Naturalization in the United States, you’ll need to file application paperwork and submit supporting documentation required by USCIS. Follow this link provided through USCIS at https://www.uscis.gov/n-400.
- You can study for your Naturalization test provided by the USCIS here https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/study-test
- Take a Test for Naturalization provided by the USCIS here. https://my.uscis.gov/prep/test/civics.
A Path to U.S. Citizenship
These links will provide descriptions of the most common ways to obtain U.S. Citizenship, which allows a green card holder ( at least 5 years ) to apply for naturalization.
- U.S. Citizen married to a Green card Holder. https://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-naturalization/naturalization-spouses-us-citizens
- A military person and their family that is a green card holder. https://www.uscis.gov/military/citizenship-family-members
- If you have a parent that is a citizen. https://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-parents