Immigration Attorney in Boulder CO
Welcome to Family Tree Immigration – Your Family Immigration Attorney in Boulder
Boulder County is a very immigrant-friendly area with an incredibly diverse population. The area includes institutions like the University of Colorado at Boulder, Naropa University, and dozens of research centers. Beyond international and multicultural centers like Boulder and Lafayette, as well as mountain towns such as Nederland and Superior, Boulder County’s diverse workforce centers around technology, education, construction, rural, and tourism sectors, all of which employ immigrant workers to varying degrees.
If you want to know about all of the resources available to the immigrant population, you can find them on this site: https://www.bouldercounty.org/government/about-boulder-county/immigrant-resources/
Family Tree Immigration is the premier provider of immigration-related legal services in the Boulder area. If you find yourself needing an immigration attorney in Boulder for any reason, make sure to call us first at (970) 797-4757. Our staff is standing by to assist you however we can.
Is English not your native language? SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!
Our website aims to provide a wealth of information to get you started on your journey through the immigration process. Once you’ve had an opportunity to look through what is available, please give us a call, and we can work with you on the specifics of your case.
Along with our website, we are also active on social media. By visiting our Facebook and Twitter pages, you’ll be able to access more videos, articles, and other resources about immigration law and how it pertains to you. Immigration Law is an ever-changing field, and if you are affected by this, you need to keep up with all of the rules and regulations that pertain to your situation.
Family Tree Immigration works hard to stay ahead of the curve, and always has the latest, most relevant information concerning immigration laws.
How We Can Help
Family Tree Immigration is the best-positioned firm to advise you in your situation regardless of your immigration status.
At Family Tree Immigration, we can help you process your immigration application or answer questions about permanent U.S. residency, U.S. Citizenship, U-Visa, DACA, or I-601/hardship waivers.
We also provide the following services:
- Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) Renewal – If your green card is about to expire or has expired already, we can help, even if your renewal has been denied.
- Work Visa – We can help keep your current employment status, regardless of your field.
- Naturalization – From filling out Form N-400 to taking the Citizenship Test, if you’ve been in the U.S. for a longer period, we can help you become a full citizen.
- Legal Counsel – If you find yourself in legal trouble regarding your immigration status, don’t wait! Contact us today! Having a lawyer on your side provides an extra level of protection so that things can hopefully get better, not worse.
- Immigrating Family – There are many factors involved in petitioning to bring a member of your family here legally. You need to consider your relationship to the immigrant in question, your own status, your country of origin, and their current location and level of documentation. We can help you consider every aspect of your special case.
CALL FOR A CONSULTATION
If you are in Boulder County and looking for an immigration attorney, call Family Tree Immigration today. We want to hear your story, your dreams, and your goals. Beyond that, we have the experience and the expertise to advise you in the best course of action for you and your loved ones. Our legal counsel works to provide you as much information as possible to prevent deportation, regardless of whether you are applying for citizenship or just arrived in the U.S. With our help, you will be equipped to make all the essential decisions to protect your family and status as a legal immigrant. Call us today to discuss your journey to Boulder, whatever path that has taken.
Michelle Lee Hornsby is a licensed attorney who provides Family Immigration Law in the Boulder County area. Call to schedule a consultation, either on the phone or in person, to discuss every option available to you. Get the information you need to stay secure in our great country.