155 Boardwalk Drive . Fort Collins, Colorado 80525 (970)797-4757
Welcome to Elevated Family Law Your Family Immigration Attorney in Fort Collins
Supporting Families in the Fort Collins area is Our Mission
At Elevated Family Law, our mission is to serve as your Family’s resource Immigration Applications in the Fort Collins area. We strive to support those in need in the Fort Collins area by providing affordable prices and Legal services in Immigration dedicated to helping you keep your family together.
We would like you to review our website where you will find up to date news on immigration happening across the country. At Elevated Family Law, we can assist you with processing your immigration application, or can answer questions about your pending applications such as for Lawful permanent U.S. residency, U.S. Citizenship, U-Visa, DACA, or I-601/A hardship waivers. It is our hope that families and individuals living in the greater Fort Collins area will let Elevated Family Law and our Immigration Attorney help you in processing your visa, green card and citizenship applications through USCIS. Please give us a call if you have questions concerning Family Based Immigration. (970)-797-4757
At Elevated Family Law, our Immigration Attorney will strive to provide you as much information as possible to help you make important decisions about your Family’s Immigration needs and options for applying for a legal status in the United States. If you would like to learn more, you can follow us on Twitter or Facebook, where you will find additional videos, articles, and resources on current happenings in immigration Law around the country and Fort Collins. Don’t hesitate to call us here at our Fort Collins location. (970) 797-4757
Citizenship Through Naturalization
What is Naturalization? It is an application process whereby a non U.S. citizen applies to become a citizen of the United States by demonstrating that they meet all of the eligibility requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act. If you would like to learn more about Naturalization to become a U.S. Citizen and whether you may be eligible to apply for naturalization, contact Elevated Family Law and speak to our Family Immigration Attorney today. (970) 797-4757.
- In case you’re looking to study for your Naturalization test provided by the USCIS here is the link: https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/study-test
- What if I want to take a Naturalization test? Follow this link: https://my.uscis.gov/prep/test/civics.
A Path to U.S. Citizenship
These links will provide descriptions of the most common ways to obtain U.S. Citizenship in Fort Collins, which allows a green card holder ( at least 5 years ) to apply for naturalization.
- U.S. Citizen married to a Green card Holder. https://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-naturalization/naturalization-spouses-us-citizens
- A military person and their family that is a green card holder. https://www.uscis.gov/military/citizenship-family-members
- If you have a parent that is a citizen. https://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-parents