Michelle Lee Hornsby, Licensed Attorney, Family Immigration

Elevated Family Law, LLC



Welcome to Elevated Family Law for Your Family Immigration Needs

Supporting Families is Our Mission SE HABLA ESPANOL
Give us a call today for all of your Family Immigration needs (970)-797-4757

At Elevated Family Law, our mission is to serve and support Families who are navigating the U.S. Immigration System and wanting to learn how to help their family members obtain lawful status in the United States.

We can assist you with processing your green card application, support you through the process, and answer questions about your pending applications such as for permanent U.S. residency, U.S. Citizenship, U-Visa, DACA, or Temporary Protected Legal Status in the United States.

Call Now for Help with Your Family Immigration Application (970)797-4757

Call Elevated Family Law and our Family Immigration Attorney, Michelle Lee Hornsby, to see how we can help your family.

Social Media

Elevated Family Law can also be found on our other social media outlets. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube. where you will find additional videos, articles, and resources on current happenings in immigration Law. (Coming Soon)

Citizenship Through Naturalization

Naturalization is an application process whereby a non U.S. citizen applies to become a citizen of the United States by demonstrating that they meet all of the eligibility requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act. To learn more about immigration law and whether you may be eligible to apply for naturalization, call us at (970-797-4757)

If you are considering applying for Naturalization in the United States, you’ll need to file application paperwork and submit supporting documentation required by USCIS.  Follow this link provided through USCIS at https://www.uscis.gov/n-400.

  • If you have any questions, please contact us at (970)797-4757.

 A Path to U.S. Citizenship
These links will provide descriptions of the most common ways to obtain U.S. Citizenship, which allows a green card holder ( at least 5 years ) to apply for naturalization.